Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cheers


Since Christmas is around the corner, I would like to cheers with everybody that read this blog (even if we are not that many).I wish you a Merry Christmas whatever your religion and nationality. (houa I sound like miss Universe, soon I will wish peace in the world and I already wave with my hand to my computer).
Lately is very fashionable to do dessert in a glass and I have to admit sometimes is beautiful, so I try this easy recipe ( I love easy recipes), put in the glass some red fruit with some fresh minth, add some mascarpone cheese whipped with vanilla and sugar, add cookies ( process in the blender before) some strawberry in dice with Grand Marnie and voila. If you got some heavy drinker's friend ( yes Zen this message is for you) is very convenient, glass been use you save some bottle.
quote of the day:"If you always eat too much for Christmas, give some to people who don't have much" and because is christmas I give you a second. " A glass of wine share with friends at home taste better than a bottle of champagne alone"
Furiouschef poet from the kitchen.

7 comments:

waliz said...

wish u a merry christmas tooo...furious!
and oh my..i agree wth u..just gimme the easy recipes!

p/s zen..now i know ur secret! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!......

Anonymous said...

Thanks dude! :-)
Now the world will remember me as an heavy drinker! hehehe

btw: t'es dyslexique des doigts ou quoi... t'as ecris Chanpagne!..haha

Anonymous said...

Thanks Zen, for "champane", make me the other heavy drinker who can't type properly.

Anonymous said...

'champane' eh??? hehehe u guys deserve each other ;D

Anonymous said...

hey just wanna wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR! HOPE 2008 BRINGS YOU MORE LAUGHTER, MORE JOY, MORE PROSPERITY, MORE GOOD HEALTH AND MORE MORE MORE!

Shaheen said...

I want some of that. It looks so good!